Baby Steps to Better Nutrition & a Healthier Lifestyle
Helping you make healthy lifestyle changes, one baby step at a time.Enroll in Course
We've all been there.
"Eat this, not that." "Eggs are bad." "Wait, eggs are good." "No, we were wrong; eggs are bad."
"Man isn't meant to eat meat. Or dairy. Or grains."
"Everything everywhere is toxic; be careful eating. And drinking. And breathing. It's all dangerous!"
"Eat exactly this many calories -- no more, no less."
"And be sure you exercise the right way..."
It's all so overwhelming!
There's so much health advice. Much of it conflicts, and it all seems to change. You don't know who to believe, how to decide what to believe, or...when all is said and done, how to do it all.
There's so much you need to change, such a long way to go, it all seem like too much, and you start to feel panicky -- in complete, mental overload.
You don't even know where to start.
Start with Baby Steps.
Even the longest journey is taken one step at a time, and the single step in front of you is far less overwhelming than the finish line that seems so far away.
Baby Steps to Better Nutrition and a Healthier Lifestyle is designed to help you identify concrete steps you can take in your own home, given your own priorities, resources, and limitations...one baby step at a time.
This is about progress, not perfection. Encouragement, not one-upmanship.
- assess where you are and where you want to go
- identify realistic, concrete steps to take for healthy lifestyle change
- discover hand-picked tools and resources to save you hours of "reading and weeding" to find the good stuff
- find common-sense tips for navigating the oceans of information "out there"
- focus on what will serve you and your family as you make steady progress on the changes that matter most to you
- have fun and learn to give yourself grace along the way
- $10 off Kids Cook Real Food
- Lacto-Fermentation or Allergy-Free Cooking eBook & video bundle from Traditional Cooking School ($64 value)
- 25% off Essential Oil Profiles
Rachel has been married for 21 years, and she and her husband have five children, ranging from preschool to young adult. She has an AAS in Complementary/Alternative Medicine from American College of Healthcare Sciences and a BS in Interdisciplinary Studies (holistic health, life coaching, and business) from Liberty University. More importantly, she has a passion for holistic health, and for helping people pursue health and balance so they can maximize their potential. Like every other conscientious mom on a budget, she's engaged in the constant juggling act of balancing priorities within the limitations of finite resources.
PreviewCut out bad fats, artificial sweeteners, and excess junk
PreviewFats & Oils
PreviewGood & Bad Fats
PreviewRough Approximation of Omega-6 to -3 Ratios in Oils & Fats
PreviewGood & Bad Sweeteners
PreviewSubstituting Natural Sweeteners
StartPut it into practice.
PreviewResources & References